We hope you enjoy your stay in our Carmel by-the-Sea inns. Please read our reservation policy before you book a room or suite.
Our weekend policy is either a Friday and Saturday, or a Saturday and Sunday, or Friday, Saturday and Sunday combination. We require a FULL Stay Deposit, room and tax at the time of booking. We guarantee space and rate requirements only. Room types are guaranteed, not specific rooms, although every attempt will be made to accommodate your requests.
If you cancel all or part of your reservation or require other changes in your schedule, we must receive advance notice.
• If you cancel up to 14 days prior to check-in, you will receive your FULL deposit back.
• If you must cancel within the 14 days prior to check-in, your deposit may be kept, but you have 6 months in which to make a new reservation, during which time the deposit will be applied toward your new reservation rate. If we do not hear from you within those 6 months, you will lose your deposit.
• There may be exceptions to the cancellation period in which case we must have 100% occupancy on the days reserved before we could return your deposit.
• This policy pertains to early check-outs as well as cancellations.
• Special events and holidays may have greater cancellation periods. Please call ahead.
Thank you for respecting these policies.
**Effective January 1, 2014 Our Cancellation Policy will be amended to a Fourteen (14 Day) Cancellation Policy replacing our former Seven (7 Day) Cancellation Policy.