Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance 2014
The concours has been an annual event since 1950 and is thought by many aficionados to be the premier celebration of rare and beautiful vehicles worldwide. Vehicle entrants are invited to participate so just appearing in the concours is a cherished privilege for proud owners. The concours is not just a spectacle of automobile beauty and engineering - the event has raised over $17 million dollars for charities in its history and continues to raise funds for people in need, contributing to the Pebble Beach Company Foundation which supports numerous charitable organizations in Monterey County.
When: Thursday August 14th, 2014.
Where: beginning at Collins field, Pebble Beach.
The tour departs Collins field, Pebble Beach and drives portions of 17-Mile Drive.
8:50am to 9:50am
The tour circles the track at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
11am to 12pm
The cars enter Carmel.
12pm to 2pm
Vehicles will be on display on Carmel's Ocean Avenue before making their way back to Pebble Beach for the conclusion of the tour. Our Carmel boutique inns are just steps away from Ocean Avenue.
When: Sunday August 17th, 2014.
Where: Dawn Field, The Lodge at Pebble Beach.
9am - Judging begins.
10:30am - Field is open to spectators.
1:30pm to 5pm - Awards presentations.
This prestigious concours features classic, rare vintage cars in several marques and classes, including:
Maserati Centential, Ruxton, Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa, Early Steam Cars, Rolls Royce Phantom Postwar, 1940 French Grand Prix, Eastern European Motorcycles
Competitors vie for Best in Show, the winner of which is chosen from amongst First in Class winners from other categories.
- Carmel Birthday and Parade 2014
- Carmel International Film Festival 2014
- Taste of Carmel 2014
- 50th Annual Carmel Mission Fiesta
- 2014 Monterey Jazz Festival
- Day Hiking Near Carmel
- Carmel Art Colony
- 8th Annual Carmel-by-the-Sea Concours
- Famous Carmel Writers
- Carmel 2nd of Top 10 Small Cities
- Carmel and Clint Eastwood
- About Monterey County
- Carmel Bach Festival 2014
- Movies Made in Carmel and Monterey
- A Vacation in Carmel, CA
- Carmel Number 1 City for Romance in U.S.
- See What's Happening at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Local Carmel Artist Luke Lamar's Summer Beach Bags
- April Events - Sea Otter Classic - Big Sur Marathon